Welcome

The purpose of this blog is to show varoius graphical design and photos I have made as an introduction to what I can do in the area of general promotion and fine-art.

I work mainly with photos for magazines, weddings and portraits.

I also make websites for all kinds of professions.

Have a look around and enjoy my work.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Heavnly clouds

This sea of clouds was one of the most extraordinary things I have ever seen.

We were flying the airplane, when suddenly this vast expanse of fungus-like clouds came up all around. Soon the sun broke through and made it seem as if Heaven itself, had opened above.

Unfortunately the airplane window was quite small, which prevented a broad view of this magical phenomenon.

Camera: Canon EOS 350D
ISO: 100
Shutter: 1/250
Aperture: f/13
Focal length: 33mm

No comments: